Self Assessment

Need Help?
Let our team of experts help you.

Get in touch

How can we help with your self-assessments?

We provide a self-assessment service to ensure your tax return is completed in a timely and efficient way.

At TS Partners, we file tax returns for individuals, partnerships and limited companies. This is completed either on the back of a set of accounts that we have prepared, or as a stand-alone job for individuals who don’t need accounts, but need to file a return (as a result of investment income).

We can guarantee that your return will be filed securely and on-time to HMRC, to ensure that you’re paying the appropriate amount of tax.

Self-assessment commonly applies to:

  • Company directors
  • Self employed individuals or partnership
  • Individuals with large amounts of saving or investment income
  • Owned land or property that is being let
  • Complicated tax affairs, including paying tax at higher rates
  • Income from overseas
  • Trustees and personal representatives
  • By clicking on 'Submit' button you agree to our privacy policy.

Request a call back

If you need to speak to us about a general query, please fill in the form below and we will call you back within the same working day.