VAT & PAYE Enrolment

Need Help?
Let our team of experts help you.

Get in touch

PAYE Services

All businesses with employees wishing to run payroll must register for PAYE with HMRC to collect income tax from wages and private pensions. You need to register for a PAYE if you intend to employ somebody who is not a single director.

PAYE regulations are forever evolving. TS Partners can help you assess the need for PAYE and will both register full PAYE registration with HMRC and on-going payroll.

The payroll team will handle all administrative aspects of paying your employee(s), and handle all calculations to accurately and correctly deduct National Insurance Contributions and PAYE.

What about new businesses?

For new businesses, there are fines for not registering on time. We will ensure that we file all the relevant forms such as for self employment registration, tax return registration and VAT registration.

  • By clicking on 'Submit' button you agree to our privacy policy.

Request a call back

If you need to speak to us about a general query, please fill in the form below and we will call you back within the same working day.